Top Ten Residential Areas In Hyderabad
In the past few decades, India’s middle class has grown prosperous as a result of increased purchasing power brought on by the IT boom and economic liberalization. With prosperity comes the desire to own a home.
Hyderabad too has witnessed this increase in demand for quality housing. The capital of the newly created Telangana state has long been viewed as a laid back, charming city famous for its Charminar, its people, its pearls, and its biryani. However, Hyderabad is now equally well-known for IT companies, robust infrastructure, good schools, clean air, affordable cost of living, and an increasingly cosmopolitan culture. In fact, the recent Mercer Quality of Living Survey named Hyderabad as the best Indian city to live in.
Within Hyderabad, there are many locations preferred for their convenience, comfort, and appreciation value of real estate.
1. Banjara Hills: One of the most upscale areas of Hyderabad, Banjara Hills is home to many glamorous celebrities such as movie and TV actors, sports persons, industrialists, businessmen, artists, and entrepreneurs. It is a hotspot for art lovers, with various theatre groups and venues supporting and encouraging different art forms. Banjara Hills also has large parks, fashion brand stores, malls, pubs, restaurants, and Five Star hotels. Lavish bungalows dot both sides of many winding roads of this neighborhood. It is a highly coveted piece of real estate in the city.
2. Begumpet: Nestled towards the north of Hussain Sagar lake, straddling Hyderabad and Secunderabad, Begumpet has been a residential destination for many years owing to its calm, safe neighborhoods with reputed schools and colleges. Being a commercial hub, it offers plenty of shopping and business options too.
3.Gachibowli: An upcoming residential favorite, Gachibowli boasts of high-profile IT and finance company campuses, well-known educational institutes, well-equipped sports academies and arenas, as well as several well-designed apartment complexes with modern amenities.
4. Jubilee Hills: The ‘neighborhood twin’ of Banjara Hills, this is another ‘happening’ place chock-a-block with fashion stores, restaurants, car showrooms, and more, making it a popular place for young, trendy families to live in. Even for larger families, it is a good place because of the numerous schools, institutes, flats and hospitals here.
5.Nallagandla: One of the newest, upcoming areas lying on the outskirts of western Hyderabad, Nallagandla is fast coming up as an ideal place to invest in real estate. A proliferation of luxury apartment and villa complexes, schools, and prominent hospitals makes this a good choice for buying a residential apartment. Several reputed builders are launching new projects here.
6. Miyapur: Lying on the MMTS train line, this suburb is a favorite place of upper middle class families. It’s proximity to other neighborhoods such as Kondapur, Hafeezpet and Kukatpally, and also to major pharmaceutical and software companies makes it a convenient location . There are many apartment communities by famous builders in this area.
7. Manikonda: Earlier a sleepy colony, this locality is growing fast and developing into a choice for many investors interested in buying property in a safe, middle-class area.
8.Uppal: Though a little far-flung, Uppal is currently experiencing a boom in construction of residential property, probably due to the upcoming Metro rail project. The presence of several software parks and SEZs is also instrumental in driving up the demand for quality housing in this area.
9. Kukatpally: Home to some of the biggest residential complexes in the city, Kukatpally is a home-buyer’s hotspot. It is affordable while being close to the IT hub, making it an attractive prospect for the thousands of IT employees. It is a huge shopping hub also, with almost all major clothing and jewelry stores having their branches here.
10.Madhapur: This area is the one closest to the software and IT hub of HITEC city. As a result, it attracts major interest from investors as well as home buyers. Though a little cramped for space, it still has many residential complexes and more are coming up by famous real estate groups. Proximity to a popular mall and availability of public transport as well as other utilities makes Madhapur an attractive place to settle down in.