Grinch Stole My Tuesday (So This Is Your Very Last Chance)
You know how sometimes halfway through the week, an entire day has disappeared?
Happened to me yesterday, when I wrote my daily email.
Thinking Wednesday was two days off — and this morning I awake:
Which means I didn’t get to tell you all the ins and outs of the masterclass, before the price goes up.
So I’ll extend the deadline one more day: Tomorrow, it’s $99 instead of $49.
Making this your last chance to get 2,5 hours of hard-teaching on marketing and building a prosperous business.
My 20 years of study and experience in psychology, communication and business, all compressed into 2,5 hours.
AND: I’ll give you a completely free strategy session on skype — but I’ve limited availability. So you might want to grab your seat before they run out.
And this is a comment I received from an artist in Japan about the masterclass:
“Final word: Many thanks for the video seminar, really enjoyed it and got a lot from it.
~ Gareth Naylor, Watercolour artist, garethnaylor.net”
This is what you’ll find inside, all 9 modules and the full content outline:
*** Too long, didn’t read: go here to get a free 20-minute sample and checkout details: http://martinstellar.com/artbiz-masterclass/ ***
Module 1: The importance, ethics and fundaments of marketing
* Why art must get sold
* Why marketing is not unethical if you do it right
* The mechanics of marketing and sales: People must know you, like you, and trust you before they’ll decide to buy
* Relationships and conversations: a sale always happens inside a conversation
* Content marketing: Promotion and marketing with intrinsic value (“I’d pay for that”)
* Why marketing is like dating
* Don’t try to sell: facilitate buying instead
* A short word on resonance
Module 2: Making marketing fun and easy: The L.E.A.P. Art Marketing System Explained (Listen, Explain, Ask, Profit)
* Start with fun: choosing methods and channels you know you’ll enjoy
* The right attitude when learning: ‘Ok, so how…’ vs ‘Yes, but…’
* Where and how to Listen
* What to Explain, and how
* What to Ask, when, and how
* How to make sure you Prosper
* The emancipated artist: Agency and independence vs gatekeepers and permission-givers
* The importance and ethics of running a profitable creative business
Module 3: A healthy business: audience, sales funnels, and building a list
* It begins by creating a strategy, the tactics come later
* Testing and becoming antifragile
* Building a list: skip this, and you’re going nowhere fast
* What a sales funnel is: concentric circles of proximity
* Showing up to OPA (Other People’s Audience)
* How to bring people from one circle to the next and get them closer to buying from you
* Who are you for? Being extremely specific about your ideal customer
Module 4: Staying sane: habits, routines, and studio time vs business work
* Like it or not, you are a business owner and must behave like one
* Creation time and business work: plan time to work ON your business as well as IN your business
* The massive power and creative freedom that comes with building habits
* The 80/20 rule (Pareto Principle) and making tough choices
* Progress vs results: incremental growth and habit stacking
* Measurement, milestones and achievements
* Planning and fluent adaptation
Module 5: Your mindset and the hero’s journey
* Why people buy the artist as well as the art
* A look inside your kitchen: showing your work but also your process
* How you too have a hero’s journey, even if you’re just a regular person
* Thinking about how you think: GiGo (from the programming world: garbage in, garbage out)
* The magic aura of ‘the artist’
* Inviting people along for the ride
* Building relationships, a fanbase, and brand ambassadors, by being yourself
Modue 6: The importance of writing or other kinds of content creation
* The ‘yes-ladder’
* The importance of knowing which problem you solve for people
* Jay Bear: become a Youtility
* Practice writing to become better at email communications
* Neurochemistry, resonance and the brain
* Self-confidence vs arrogance
* Resonance and trust
Module 7: Beliefs, perception, opportunities and creating luck
* Building self-confidence one step at a time
* ‘Act as if’ instead of ‘fake it till you make it’
* The total illusion of the reality we see
* Facebook and Google: The content bubble — engineered perception bias
* Everything is propaganda and why you must work with that instead of ignoring it
Module 8: Strategy vs tactics
* Planning, strategy, measurement and progress
* Optin incentives for building an email list
* Asking for the sale
* How to use social media effectively
* Optimising your website for conversions
* Pricing strategies: Robert Gen’s ten commandments of art pricing
* Oxytocyn and resonance
* Content curation as a strategy for growing a social media presence and following
* Social osmosis: show me your friends and I’ll show you your future
* Email marketing
Module 9: Putting it all together: how to quickly build a plan, test it, and keep improving it over time
* Identify your core strength and develop a primary offer around it
* Identify the kind of customer who needs it most
* Research: where do they congregate so that you can show up for them?
* Listen to their needs and take note of the words they use
* Explain how you can solve their problem with your creative work by using the same words they use
* Ask them to reply, to sign up for your list, ask them if they want to buy
* Prosper: Creating offers, packages and prices that allow you to grow your business
Is it a lot?
Yes it sure is.
And there’s more:
Remember that if you advantage of this offer before 9AM Europe time/ Midnight PST, it’ll only be $49, AND you might get a free strategy session.
So now’s your chance…
Go here to get in on the goodies: http://martinstellar.com/artbiz-masterclass/
Originally published at MartinStellar.com.