Productivity, Efficiency, and No-BS Business Advice: an Interview with Alex Genadinik
I consider myself a fairly efficient and productive guy (kinda sorta).
I mean, I procrastinate on purpose, but I get a lot done when I don’t.
But I can’t hold a candle to Alex, coach and business mentor at problemio.com.
I mean, the guy is a machine. 20 books published, more than 100 courses online — and yet, he doesn’t seem to be a workaholic.
In fact, each time I connect with him, he mentions something about having to schedule after going to the gym.
So how does he do it? Where does he find the time? What’s the secret behind his productivity?
Because if there’s anything I’d love to have, it’s more output while not being stressed.
So when I got a chance to interview him, you bet I grabbed it.
And in this interview, you’ll hear some real gems, not just about getting things done, but also:
- How to take better care of yourself
- How to design your day-to-day and plan in a way that keeps you focused
- Tricks and reasons to prevent yourself from getting distracted
- Why and how to get out of your comfort zone
- The relentless drive to constantly get better on all levels
- Alex’s single most important advice for any kind of entrepreneur
I really enjoyed this interview, and I hope you get a lot out of it.
Click to listen, or right-click to download:
For more information about Alex, go here: http://www.problemio.com/business/hire-business-coach.php
And here’s his page with a few free videos on how to write a business plan: http://www.problemio.com/business/how-to-plan-a-business.php
Originally published at MartinStellar.com.