1. I live in fear of my many check-ups. Am I healing as I should be? Will something new be found? Will I need a new surgery? Will they suggest more medication? How do I share the news with my friends and family?
2. I had a boyfriend for around 2 months, I didn’t tell him about my chronic illnesses until after we broke up.. now he’s like my best friend and we’re really close. But we can’t date again and I regret not telling him, I was afraid he would think I was some attention seeker and break up with me😪🤷🏼♀️
3. I constantly worry that I’m faking being ill.
4. Pain has taken so many things from me-including the will to live.
5. I didn’t tell you about my chronic illness ’cause I wanted you to treat me like anybody else.
6. I’m afraid to travel ’cause I don’t want others to see my embarrassing symptoms.
7. I’m scared right now because I just quit my job. I hope to find a new one that will fit my lifestyle and health issues.
Save it for later. Pin it to your Chronic Illness or Quotes Pinterest board.