1. I’m young, I thought I had a long life ahead for me, but now I’m not so sure…
2. It’s weird, on one hand, I want to live my life and accomplish things. But on the other hand, I just want to give up and die. I’m so tired of being tired.
3. I fear that I’ll never be able to accomplish my ambitions.
4. I’ve stopped telling my parents and doctor everything. I feel as if I have no freedom and privacy. I don’t take my medicine and I’ve stopped telling them my symptoms. If anyone asks I just say I’m fine. I’m so fed up! Would just one day feeling normal be too much to ask for?
5. Is it too much for you to Google what I have? To try and understand my struggle.
6. I’m scared to travel because of my condition. I really hope to overcome this fear.
7. I know I shouldn’t compare myself with others but sometimes when I see the accomplishments of other women, I catch myself saying “I could do that, too, if only I were physically stronger.”
Save it for later. Pin it to your Chronic Illness or Quotes Pinterest board.