This month we are focusing on a topic that is most essential to this part of the journey for many who are on this spiritual path to ascension. This topic is also beneficial to those who are newly awakened to a spiritual journey or to anyone who simply wants to “feel better”. This month we will be focused on Grounding. For spiritually developed people, grounding is usually the most neglected area of their lives. Yet it is the energetic and spiritual foundation of our souls experience here as human beings. Many of us who are aware that the Universe is more than simply this physical realm are often faced with the dilemma of trying to find that balance between Spirit and Matter. On the one hand we recognize as the adage goes, that we ARE a Soul and we HAVE a body. We understand fully that we are an eternal being and thus our truest essence is non physical. Often once we awaken to this truth we understand why it has felt so challenging being in a physical body. It may feel like we are not as free as we are used to. We may prefer the higher dimensions where we feel our soul can play freely through the various aspects of space-time and our thoughts instantly manifest.
Nevertheless we came here to play in this world of form, to experiment with this material realm of creation, and for our souls expansion. Part of the agreement being here is that we will experience human emotions and what may be referred to as pain and suffering. These can be overwhelming at times and can cause us to want to separate from our body in this 3D experience. Whenever we do this we are abandoning our body which in fact is our holy temple. This is why I focus heavily on Healing the Emotional Body. Becoming grounded is a foundational process in claiming Earth as our home, walking empowered in our soul’s purpose for being here. None of us are here by accident. Although I do believe many of us underestimated the density of what it would feel like to be in this physical experience.
What is grounding.
Grounding is based on your connection to your physical body and to Earth.
What does that mean in practice.
- This means having a strong connection to the present moment because you have learned soul embodiment.
- You feel connected to the earth’s energy that provides you with constant healing and restoration.
- You have a connection with the physical body’s innate wisdom to heal itself and provide stamina, resilience and strength.
- You have a deep sense of knowing that can be offered through the tools and guidance system that comes through feelings and sensations that the body is attuned to.
- Increased life force. The energies of the earth are our most primal and vital energies. An ungrounded life is a life mostly not lived to its highest potential.
- There is a deep healing vibration that comes from being in communication with the earth heartbeat. Scientifically known as the Schumann’s resonance(more on this later).
- You can release deep trauma and old patterns of fear and abandonment that are stored on a cellular level, many that may come from past lives of perhaps ancestral karma.
- You can heal and release dense emotions such as shame and guilt that often convert to illness and disease in the physical body.
- You can heal energetic blocks especially those connected to the lower chakras that relate to security, safety and stability. Good grounding is synonymous with feeling and knowing that you belong, and are safely held in the earth community.
Symptoms of being ungrounded
- You don’t feel safe and protected. This can often be because of a trauma that happened at a young age that caused the soul to go out of the body in order to escape the reality of the circumstance. We have all experienced this and grounding is one of the way to reprogram the body that you are safe.
- Seeing’ without grounding is prone to projection and fantasy. It isn’t always very ‘real’. Many people will experience this when they meet someone who seems very “airy fairy” or with their heads in the clouds, meaning their world seems to have no basis in the collective world around them. This is one of the most common thing I see with people who are spiritually awakened yet ungrounded. Getting grounded and rooted is deeply important in working with or increasing psychic sensitivity. You learn to sense kinesthetically and this builds up part of the psychic picture.
- You may experience difficulty being a part of society and would rather exist solely in your own reality(in excess this can create issues). Your vivid imagination and visions of other times and places always seem to be more enjoyable than the present moment.
- You may have a difficulty with intimacy, developing close relationships or maintaining them.
- You may have a hard time experiencing or sustaining joy and pleasure. The very sensation of pleasure as we agreed to in this human incarnation requires us to be embodied; connecting deeper into our bodies in order to open up the channels for us to feel more of life’s richness.
- You may find it difficult to operate in the three dimensional world with structures such as time, having a job, paying taxes, doing paperwork. Being able to be “in the world” is very much connected to embodiment
- You may experience deep feelings of not wanting to be here, lacking in drive, apathy, depression, helplessness or hopelessness.
How to get grounded
- Going for a walk, especially in nature
- Earthing, which means walking barefoot on grass
- Spending some time in nature.
- Hugging trees
- Eating something, especially root vegetables or herbs
- Visualization where you Imagining tree roots coming out of the feet, or anchors, or imagining you are a tree
- There are several yoga poses that an help with grounding. We love sun salutations, child’s pose and tree pose.
- Exercising, consider incorporating ancient practices such as qigong or tai chi that work specifically with gathering life force energy from the earth.
- Using a grounding mat. This should in no way be a replacement for spending time barefoot in nature but can be useful for sleep or for those in colder climates.
- Vibrational remedies. (we offer an amazing kit this month to deepen in grounding which includes stones, essential oils, sage, herbs, and more)
- Massages, especially deep massages like rolfing and other forms of bodywork
- Bio-energetics and other body-centred psychotherapy
- Ancestral healing work
- Shamanic healing (soul retrievals)
- Energy healing
Eating fresh, locally grown seasonal food
- Eating more legumes and root vegetables
- Listening to deeply grounding sounds such as the Schumann’s resonance.
The Schumann’s Resonance.
Although the existence of the Schumann Resonance is an established scientific fact, there are very few scientists who are aware of the importance of this frequency as a tuning fork for Life. When the connection is broken we suffer. Our ability to heal, process emotions, enjoy our life and feel safe is connected to this frequency. The connection between the Schumann resonance and the alpha rhythm of brainwaves was discovered by Scientists many years ago. It was found that the earth has the same natural resonance as the brain.
Some of the research is quite fascinating. In one case an underground bunker was built which completely screened out magnetic fields. There were volunteers that lived there for four weeks in this sealed environment. It was found that their circadian rhythms became distorted, they suffered emotional distress and migraine headaches. After only a brief exposure to the very frequency which had been screened out(Schumann’s Resonance. 7.8 HZ) the volunteers health stabilized again.The same complaints were reported by the first astronauts and cosmonauts, who, out in space, also were no longer exposed to the Schumann waves. Now modern spacecrafts are said to contain a device which simulates the Schumann waves.
There are many aspects of modern living may be creating an environment that is literally `out of tune’ with Nature itself. In ancient times it was common to walk barefoot on the earth. This alone helps to release unpaired electrons known as free radicals which are known to cause damage to the body. At this point there is an urgent need for us to understand how everything alive responds to the most subtle changes in the electromagnetic fields surrounding us. This research goes far beyond just the common idea by many who live in cities that the draw to nature is based solely on it being pretty. Although there is much to enjoy in the beauty that nature provides, Science is revealing there is deeper need to be connected to the earth simply for our own health and well being.
It is my belief that Earth itself Gaia is a very unique ancient being who has her own path and journey of wisdom. The energy that she provides is very much in resonance with what we refer to as the divine feminine or the Great Mother. I grew up in Michigan in a home that was surrounded by nature. My backdoor opened up to the woods and this is where I spent most of my childhood. Climbing trees, eating berries, exploring, and just deeply finding my own way through these nature portals which seem to go on forever. I choose several years to move out of the city into a town that is filled with national parks, lakes, redwood trees and so many flowers. I have spent many nights sleeping out in nature and have received many gifts from being silent and asking for support, healing or to have questions answered. Currently it is my practice to lay out with my bare feet touching the ground for at least an hour a day and to immerse myself fully in nature at least three times a week. I also often fall asleep listening to nature sounds and I carry the Schumann’s resonance audios with me so that I can tune in at any time. I attribute my relationship with nature to much of my feelings of health, happiness, and well being. Even with our busy hectic active lives we can find ways to connect to these healing frequencies and to get grounded everyday.
We came forth into this time space reality from an intention that was put into motion from the desire to experience something unique. That is what a physical experience in a body on Earth provides for us. Many of us are masters in other dimensions and yet we can not claim mastery of this experience until we allow ourselves to step fully into it.. Beginning to have a healthy relationship with our body will help us to show up more fully in our individual, collective and cosmic purpose. We came here with access to as many aspects of our higher dimensional selves as we will allow to come forth into this body. This is what is unique about ascension on this planet at this time. While many of us may be familiar with ascension from the spiritual perspective this is an advanced class because we are learning now to ascend while we are still in a body. This means we are all pioneers. The only ones who have done this successfully are the Christ, Buddha, Krisha archetypes who have shown us the potential for this to work. Yet our own pathway to enlightenment is unique and thus we need all of the tools we can get. I hope these have been helpful.
This month we are excited to have brand new labels designed by the muralist and painter Joshua Mays. Along with amazing smells and tastes now we will be sharing our custom blends with our beautiful bottles. This month the kit is focused on out topic of GROUNDING. Please feel free to ask us questions about our vibrational medicines. And find out more of the benefits that come with being a monthly subscriber.
JOIN us on Instagram at Resonance.apothecary!
As a subscriber, you will receive a kit each month, focused on a new theme. You will be billed monthly on the date that you subscribe.
In order to complete your subscription at this time, please click HERE for a one time set up.
Of course, you always have the option of cancelling your subscription by clicking CANCEL and you will be unsubscribed.
We also offer these spiritual tools to you without subscribing each month. If you are interested in purchasing this month’s kit, please click HERE.
We look forward to sharing many of our most favorite magical tools on our upcoming website