Why Mauritius, Trinidad & Tobago, & Pakistan have more patients for dark circle treatments?
Dark circle treatment Overviews
The dark circles under neat the eyes are often a big concern especially among the women of different age groups. Generally, these are caused by a number of things from allergies to family history and improper sleep. There are a number of people who encounter this problem and thus seen going for a hordes of treatment options including eye cream, skin resurfacing, injectable fillers, intense pulsed light therapy, etc. The eyes with dark circles are also known as tired eyes, however, for competitive solutions; you need to know the exact the cause of the same. Unlike many countries, the medical tourists are also seen coming from countries like Tobago, Pakistan, Trinidad and Mauritius too visit India for the dark circle treatments, which also include surgery. Now, let us dig in deep the treatment options for this aging sign as under:
Dark circle treatment Procedure
When it comes to treating the dark circles, there are different treatment options. However, before you start the treatment, it is imperative to check the real cause of the same. These dark circles are caused due to a number of reasons including allergies, which involve in treating and correcting the bulges below the eye fatness. Let’s check the common procedures as under:
· Dark Circle Eye Cream: If you are able carry out the skin lightening process with the help of topical bleaching agents as recommended by a competent dermatologist can help in reducing the dark circles. These are effective option to reduce the dark circles, which are caused due to sun damage and hyper pigmentation from melasm.
· Skin resurfacing: For this treatment option you need two options, which include Laser resurfacing and chemical peel, which helps in reducing the dark circles with the help of boosting the collagen production or reducing the pigmentation issues and improving the overall skin quality.
· Fat injections: Unlike the option of hyaluronic acid fillers, the fat can be easily grafted from one area of the body and injected over the tear troughs in order to fix the dark circles. The fat injections are generally recommended for correcting the dark circles, which are caused due to eye skin thinning or tissue and fat loss. The result through this option is often permanent; however, sometime the results are not assured as the fat cells do not survive the process of fat transfer.
· Eye circle surgery: This is also known as blepharoplasty or eyelid surgery, which is one of the best ways to get rid of the dark circles permanently. There are different approaches to this surgery, which helps in diminishing the dark circles, which are combined in different ways to get rid of the dark circles.
· Cheek Lift: This surgery helps in getting the result on a permanent basis, which helps in correcting the dark circles that are caused due to drooping and check descent. Besides treating the dark circles, it also helps in reducing issues like eye puffiness and the nasolabial folds.
Dark circle treatment — Best Places to know!
There are couple of options when it comes to treating the dark circles, which include both in the West and the East. The west includes nations like the US or the UK, while in the east you have options in Asian countries like India, Thailand, Malaysia, etc. However, if you weigh these options in terms of the pros and cons, the best options for dark circle treatment is in India.
Why to choose Indian Hospital for your dark circle treatment?
India has one of the best hospitals, medical centers and med spas, which can cater a tailor made cosmetic skin services to both men and women. The Indian therapists and doctors treating the dark circles are highly competitive in terms of experience and professionalism. In terms of cost, Indian hospitals are highly competitive and they are known to deliver high end results. These have one of the best therapies, which are carried out with the help of state of art facilities. These are highly competitive in terms of cost and high quality services. This helps in attracting medical tourists from nations like Mauritius, Trinidad & Tobago, & Pakistan.