HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR MASSAGE
- Schedule your treatment when you won’t have something to do immediately afterwards.
- If possible, take care of any pressing concerns before the treatment
- Turn off your electronic devices or else leave them outside the massage
- Ask all the questions you have before the treatment.
- Verbalize some goals for your treatment.
- Let the massage therapist know what feels especially relaxing/relieving
and also if anything does not feel good/hurts.
- Keep breathing fully and slowly.
- Focus on your body rather than having a conversation.
- Take your time after the treatment in getting up and re-entering your
- Support your treatment by drinking extra water, being gentle with
yourself for awhile, and following any after care suggestions.