Best Leader and Best Troop
I just read about Mehmed II a.k.a Muhammad Al-Faateh, the leader of Turki Utsmani who conquered Constantinople. These are the important points that I pointed out from his story,
Mehmed II ( Ottoman Turkish: محمد ثانى, Meḥmed-i sānī; Modern Turkish: II. Mehmed Turkish pronunciation: ; 30 March…en.wikipedia.org
- This guy vision is to conquer Constantinople since he was young.
- He remember content of Al-quran since 8 years old.
- He was the Governor of Amasya when he was young.
- He never missed 5 times a day prayer, Rawatib prayer, and Tahajud prayer.
- He believe in Islamic syariah to rule his country and it proves the country is wealthy, well educated, and people is happy.
- When attacking Constantinople, he treat people in Constantinople same like Muhammad SAW treat people in area that attacked, not attacking kids, women, and elders.
- He let non-Moslem in Constantinople to continue their life and do their religion ritual.
- He lead the best troops in the world in age 21 years old and conquer Constantinople.
- He believes wholeheartedly all is come from Allah SWT and what Prophet Muhammad SAW say is true.
All points above is comply with Rasulullah Muhammad SAW said about Constantinople.
“Lataftahanna al-Qustantiniyya wa lani`ma al-amiru amiruha wa lani`maal-jayshu dhalika al-jaysh.”
“Verily you shall conquer Constantinople. What a wonderful leader will he be, and what a wonderful army will that army be!”
Narrated from Bishr al-Khath`ami or al-Ghanawi by:
Ahmad, al-Musnad 14:331 #18859 [sahih chain according to Hamza al-Zayn] al-Hakim, al-Mustadrak 4:421–422 [sahih according to him and al-Dhahabi concurred] al-Tabarani, al-Mu`jam al-Kabir 2:38 #1216 [sahih chain according to al-Haythami 6:218–219] al-Bukhari, al-Tarikh al-Kabir 2:81 and al-Saghir 1:306 Ibn `Abd al-Barr, al-Isti`ab 8:170 [hasan chain according to him] al-Suyuti, al-Jami` al-Saghir [sahih according to him]
If you want to read more about him and the history about Constantinople take over by him, you can read it from link below,