Meet MATRIX in Japan on Sept 9
MATRIX AI Network will be in Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan on September 9th, 2018. Come out and say hello!
さあ！さあ！We have news.
On Sunday, September 9th, 2018, MATRIX will be dropping in on Shibuya’s EDGEof to conduct a CRYPTO DEEPDIVE. The CRYPTO DEEPDIVE event is part of The Nippon Foundation’s annual Social Innovation Week Shibuya.
This is a fantastic opportunity for MATRIX to speak to a passionate community at the forefront of the blockchain revolution and reaffirm its belief that AI technology holds the key to solving the many challenges facing toady’s blockchains. And while MATRIX’s journey has just begun, it is fitting that innovations like MATRIX’s value-added green mining and auto-coding smart contracts appear in Japan’s Astringent Valley.
The CRYPTO DEEPDIVE will have two major components: Meetups and Panels!
MATRIX is partnering with its amazing Japanese community managers to bring together fans from all over Japan. If you happen to be nearby, swing on by! Beverages — and perhaps some pie — will be served.
Besides MATRIX’s own team representatives, other major speakers will be in attendance. Highlights include:
- “What is a blockchain?” by Miki Hayama, NEO’s Head of Japan Operations.
- “What to expect from blockchain?” by a surprise, mystery speaker.
- “What can we do with blockchain?” by Keisuke Fukui, Pitto CEO; and a team of student entrepreneurs.
- “Achievements in Blockchain” by David Walters, Imusify CEO.
- “Changing Blockchain Behaviors” by Ayako Fujita, NEM Marketing Director; and Tomoe Ito, International Dentsu Information Service Co., Ltd., Finance Business Development Director.
- And much more!