American Eagle Receives Buy Rating; Duke Energy Downgraded to Sell
Here are today’s top Wall Street analyst ratings where finbox.io’s unbiased fair value estimates support the recommendation.
Top Upgrades and Buy Ratings
- Wunderlich reiterated American Eagle Outfitters (NYSE:AEO) at Buy. The rating is supported by twelve cashflow models which conclude over 35% upside.
- RBC Capital Markets reiterated Splunk (Nasdaq:SPLK) at Outperform and set a $70 price target. Finbox.io’s fair value estimate is slightly higher at $71 per share.
- Credit Suisse initiated coverage on Expedia (Nasdaq:EXPE) at Outperform and set a $145 target price. Eleven separate valuation models conclude a slightly lower fair value of $136 per share which still represents 17% upside.
- Morgan Stanley upgraded BT Group (LSE:BT) from Equal Weight to Overweight. The new rating is generally supported by the company’s fundamentals. Shares traded nearly 3% higher following the upgrade.
- Wells Fargo downgraded Magellan Midstream Partners (NYSE:MMP). The stock is currently trading at a large premium.
- Sanford C. Bernstein initiated coverage on NetEase (Nasdaq:NTES) at Underperform. Five valuation models imply that the stock is 21% overvalued.
- Citigroup downgraded Duke Energy (NYSE:DUK) from Neutral to Sell. Fundamentals support the rating change.
- SunTrust downgraded Surgical Care Affiliates (Nasdaq:SCAI) from Buy to Hold. Ten cashflow models conclude that the company has a negative 17% margin of safety.