Analysts Reiterate Jazz Pharmaceuticals and Astrazeneca at Buy
Here are today’s top Wall Street analyst ratings where finbox.io’s unbiased fair value estimates support the recommendation.
Top Upgrades and Buy Ratings
- Mizuho raised its price target on Jazz Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq:JAZZ) from $127 to $152 per share and reiterated its Buy rating. Eight valuation models imply an even higher fair value estimate of $180 per share representing 34% upside.
- Berenberg Bank reiterated Astrazeneca (LSE:AZN) at Buy. Eleven valuation models imply that shares have nearly 30% upside.
- Evercore reiterated Mobileye (NYSE:MBLY) at Buy along with a $60 price target. Our fair value estimate is slightly lower at $56.65 implying shares are over 20% undervalued.
- Jefferies Group reiterated T-Mobile (Nasdaq:TMUS) at Buy. The rating is generally supported by the company’s fundamentals.
- Wedbush and Feltl & Co downgraded Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen (Nasdaq:PLKI) following news that the chicken-centric fast food chain agreed to be acquired by Burger King parent Restaurant Brands (NYSE:QSR). Shares appear to be trading at a large premium on a standalone basis.
- Jefferies Group, Drexel Hamilton and William Blair all downgraded Lumos Networks (Nasdaq:LMOS) following news that the company had agreed to be acquired by alternative investment firm EQT Infrastructure. Seven valuation models imply the stock is 30% overvalued on a standalone basis.
- Royal Bank Of Canada lowered its price target on Flowserve (NYSE:FLS) from $44 to $43 per share and kept its Underperform rating. Our cash flow models imply an even lower fair value estimate of approximately $39 per share.
photo credit: FBTimeLineCover
Originally published at blog.finbox.io on February 21, 2017.