Teva and Micron Technology Receive Buy Ratings
Here are today’s top Wall Street analyst ratings where finbox.io’s unbiased fair value estimates support the recommendation.
Top Upgrades and Buy Ratings
- Deutsche Bank, Oppenheimer and Sanford C. Bernstein reiterated Teva Pharmaceutical (NYSE:TEVA) at Buy/Outperform. Shares look to be trading at a significant discount to fair value.
- Needham & Company reiterated BroadSoft (Nasdaq:BSFT) at Buy. Finbox.io’s fair value estimate implies that shares are 18% undervalued.
- Seaport Global Securities initiated coverage on Beacon Roofing Supply(Nasdaq:BECN) with a Buy rating and set a $53 price target. Nine valuation models imply a similar fair value of $54 per share representing 17% upside.
- Citigroup started coverage on Micron Technology (Nasdaq:MU) with a Buy rating. Shares jumped over 6% on the news. The stock still has almost 15% margin of safety.
- Stephens downgraded Core Laboratories (NYSE:CLB) from Equal Weight to Underweight. Shares are currently trading at a large premium.
- RBC Capital Markets downgraded IDEX Corp. (NYSE:IEX) from Outperform to Sector Perform. Eleven valuation models imply the stock is 27% overvalued.
- Morgan Stanley lowered its price target for Illumina (Nasdaq:ILMN) to $100 per share. Fundamentals support the lower price target.
- Bank of America downgraded AptarGroup (NYSE:ATR) from Buy to Underperform. Nine valuation models conclude that the company currently has a negative 22% margin of safety.