Top Analyst Ratings — 11/21
Here are today’s top Wall Street analyst ratings where finbox.io’s unbiased fair value estimates support the recommendation.
- Sanford C. Bernstein upgraded Tata Motors (TTM) from Market Perform to Outperform. Shares currently have over 35% upside.
- Susquehanna set a Buy rating along with a $70 price target on Baker Hughes (BHI). Finbox.io’s fair value estimate is even higher at $76 per share.
- Nomura set a Buy rating along with a $81 Price Target on Wal-Mart Stores(WMT). Nine valuation models imply a fair value of $78 per share representing 13% upside.
- Barclays set a $63 Price Target and a Buy rating for Cerner Corp. (CERN). The new price target is generally supported by the company’s fundamentals.
- Goldman Sachs downgraded Illinois Tool Works (ITW). Shares are currently trading at a large premium.
- Sidoti downgraded Littelfuse (LFUS). Ten valuation models imply the stock is 28% overvalued.
- Goldman Sachs downgraded 3M (MMM) from Neutral to Sell. Fundamentals support rating change.
- Dougherty & Co downgraded LifeLock (LOCK) from Buy to Sell. Nine valuation models conclude that the company currently has a negative 27% margin of safety.