Phaser ListView is my first open source project, available for install via npm.
npm install phaser-list-view too easy!
This is pretty much an iOS-like ListView for Phaser.
Current features include:
- Easy to use API.
- iOS-like momentum and bounce back.
- Great performance for long lists as any off-screen entities are not rendered.
- Low-level Scroller exported for advanced users.
- ListView, SwipeCarouser and DirectionalScroller exports.
- WheelScroller to create say…an iPod!
Anyway, it’s been cool to open source my code and I’m pretty excited to see people using it already.
Check it out https://github.com/mattcolman/phaser-list-view
More open source stuff to come!
Originally published at blog.mattcolman.com on January 1, 2017.