Skype for Business doesn’t show your meetings on the Meetings tab…
I wish I didn’t have anything scheduled :)
I raised a Premier ticket with Microsoft back in March 2017 because people kept reporting that their meetings were not showing or disappearing from the Meetings tab in the Skype for Business 2016 client.
Once gone, they would never come back without wiping your _sip folder (Skype profile) or removing the EWS file inside it.
Months and months of fiddler traces, ETL traces, EWS debugs, antivirus removal, registry key deletions, registry key additions, new Outlook profiles, new Skype profiles, new Windows profiles, numerous client upgrades followed but no reliable fix was found.
I have now been told that a fix will be rolled into the CTR version of Office 2016 in February 2018. I will report back with the results of this.
UPDATE 08/02/18: Microsoft have confirmed a fix was rolled into Version 1801 (Build 9001.2138). Details can be found here: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/office/mt465751
Specifically this fix: Fix an issue where upcoming Skype meetings do not show up in the meetings tab.
This is the workaround that might work for 1 hour, 3 hours, 1 day, 1 week, 2 weeks or 2 months. It’s totally random.
- Close Skype for Business by right-clicking the icon in the system tray then clicking Exit
- Open an Explorer window by clicking Start > Computer (or Start > File Explorer in Windows 10)
- In the address, bar type %localappdata% and hit Enter
- Navigate to Microsoft > Office > 16.0 > Lync
- Navigate to the folder named sip_ with your Skype for Business sign-in address next to it, for example email@example.com
- Delete the file named EwsFolder and then your Skype for Business sign-in address, for example EwsFolderjoe.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Restart Skype for Business — within 5 minutes your meetings will be displayed on the Meetings tab