10 [More] Alternatives to “I Love You.”
By Matthew Harvey
From Jessica’s Article:
6- The way you write / think / work / paint etc. inspire me to create / do / act
I love you for writing that, so I did a thing.
For anyone that needs a way to tell a loved one (friend, family family member, or special-someone) that they really care without saying “I love you.”
- I feel like I’m at-my-best around you.
- You inspire me to be greater.
- My first/last thoughts in the day are about you.
- I feel like our connection is special.
- You give me confidence, even when you’re not around.
- I hope you’re in my life a long time; I can’t wait to see what lies ahead for us.
- Let’s create something or go somewhere special together.
- Our friendship will be something I remember forever.
- I always have your best-interests at heart; you’ll always have me on your side.
- I want to inspire and motivate you.
Thanks for reading my thing.