Letters to the further future(Day 2)
So i survived,literally. By the end of day one i had managed to build HTML/CSS files which would one day becoming the face of this amazing app(fingers crossed), set up a repo and managed to perfectly destroy my branches while attempting to push to remote repository..twice! But just like any other phoenix down the block, i managed to rise out of the ashes and face Day two.
here is my progress so far:
- Python: Properly set up and installed pip,set up virtualenv, pylint.
- wrote my test cases for features for the app.Some test cases were returning errors.Asked for assistance and also researched for other possible causes of errors.Not cleared all so far
- designed features for the app. these included create,update,delete, features for the shopping list elements in python.
- wrote the code for login using OOP.
- Installed and setup flask. still doing alittle research on using flask.I plan to execute it tomorrow
- I updated my pivotal tracker project board.
Challenges of the day:
- The internet network signal was on and off, slowed me down a lot.
Till then, await for events from Day 3. thank you.