Avidlove Sexy Thong Bikinis G-string Review
I know this is the most highly anticipated review.
- Product Link: Here
- Material(s): 95% cotton / 5% spandex
- Style: Thong
- Price: $12.99 / 2-Pair
- Approximate Steps To Chafe: ASTC 7,000
My wife was also pretty adamant about me not buying a man thong. Or, as I like to call it “A mong”. I could She didn’t even want me buying them. So I had to be super secret, and do my review in stealth. I’m not gonna lie. That part was pretty exciting. If she caught me. I knew I was gonna catch hell.
I can almost make a superhero out of it. Mong! The man thonged super hero! He could like fire thongs at criminals, and embarrass them out of a life of crime.
Like if a bunch of bad guys were robbing a bank. I know they might feel different about robbing that bank if they knew that when they got caught they would have polka dot, and striped thongs on. I’m guessing if you show up for prison with those on. You are automatically getting assigned as someone’s bitch.
These actually aren’t bad quality. They did good flat stitch work, and they even ran stitching around the bottom of the band. Here’s some shots. :)
Chafing and Discomfort
When I first put on my pants they felt really good. Mainly, that was just due to the fact that my pants were against my butt cheeks, and I didn’t have an intermediary.
The waistband wasn’t the most comfortable in the front. Since the waistband just is a small piece of fabric, with little connecting it. It just tends to provide friction more than anything else. It did stay put, and didn’t ride down easily. At least that part was a win.
They did provide as much support for my package as the tidy whities. So, in some cases better support than some cheaper boxer briefs.
They were still able to be worn after my morning walk. Which I couldn’t say was the same for the tidy whities.
After awhile my butt-crack did start feeling discomfort. Eventually the underwear do start rubbing. My butt crack did end up pretty itchy.
The chafing really started to kick in around 7,000 steps. The sweat started flowing and the pants stopped catching. I think this is also a really interesting result. There are some performance boxer briefs lower than this. I’m pretty sure it has to due with not having any fabric. You essentially don’t have anything added that can cause friction. While walking I could definitely see where a thong plus body glide might actually be a good solution. There wouldn’t be much fabric to rub off the body glide. Once the chafe kicks in though. It kicks in hard. At the end of the work day I was walking bow legged from the chafe.
Here is a list of some of the interesting observations I had while wearing the mong:
- It definitely was a interesting feeling to say the least putting it on. I have never had anything that far up my butt. Siting down was also a new experience, I will tell you.
- Interesting thing from morning walk. Since there wasn’t an insulating fabric around my legs. My thighs were actually able to catch my pants, and my pants would ride up toward my inner thighs. This actually cut down on the amount of chafing I experience much like the tidy whities, and some of the cheaper boxer briefs that don’t do a great job of actually being boxer briefs.
- Oddly I started to feel a little more sexy and sassy as I was wearing them. Wasn’t expecting that!
- If you have issues with rubbing on the inseams of your underwear these might be an option for you as well. Since essentially there are no inseams.
- I did get an answer to how they stay up. There isn’t much fabric for your pants and thighs to pull down. So the waistband doesn’t have to do as much work to hold your pants up.
Moisture and Odor
As anyone can imagine. There is no odor control what so ever in these. I remember being very a afraid to fart. I have never pooped myself while farting, but I wouldn’t want this to be the time it happened.
I also took these things off, and they went directly into the garbage. There is nothing that goes up my butt-crack that should be kept. It should be disposed of immediately.
The moisture was really kept at bay. There isn’t much fabric to absorb moisture, and get in the way of drying the moisture you have on your legs. One thing to note about not having much fabric is that if your butt-crack was sweating. People behind you would most likely know, even before you.
Even though I wore these due to morbid fascination, and just being a giant weirdo. I actually could see where some guys might benefit from these. If you are only walking around 6,000 steps a day. Or, if body glide is effective for you. These might actually be fine.
Air really is the best thing to just remove moisture. So, these aren’t the worst idea in the world for guys.
That being said, these aren’t for me. I still chafe a ton in them, and I think my marriage might genuinely be in jeopardy if I wanted to work these into my wardrobe on a consistent basis. They are probably the least attractive thing I have ever put on my body.
Why are they great?
- They make you feel just a little more spunkier.
- It was an experience.
Who would want to stay clear?
- Anyone who isn’t extremely comfortable with themselves.
- Anyone who doesn’t like stuff going up their butt-crack.
- Anyone who doesn’t like being that exposed.