Welcome to my food coma! 5 quick things…
Thank you for visiting Max Eats. Before we take off, kindly direct your attention to the safety instructions below:
- I only write about restaurants I’ve enjoyed. Please direct your attention to cable news or your Facebook & Twitter feeds if you need some negativity in your life.
- I don’t pretend to be a restaurant critic. Pete Wells is exceptionally blessed at his job, and I mainly write so that I can answer the dreaded “what are your hobbies?” question at cocktail parties.
- Photographing food gives me anxiety. That’s why you’ll notice I keep my posts short, and source select photos from talented humans with expensive cameras.
- My tone is casual, to say the least. This is supposed to be fun, right? My language may occasionally toe the line of inappropriateness, and I hope we’re okay with that.
- I love restaurants and I hope that shines through. Thank you for visiting — please enjoy, share, comment, and make fun of me!