Advanced Track, Career Development Sessions, and Tailored Workshops
We love the feedback that we get from each of our events. It allows us to expand on the most successful components and ditch or reinvent those pieces that are falling flat. What we heard last year was three-fold:
- As an expert-level marketer, I need more advanced content
- I’m looking to grow personally, to go along with my professional development
- I’d like more workshop options, covering specific topics
We’ll we heard you folks, and are happy to introduce three new, individualized learning opportunities at Hero Conf Los Angeles, April 18–20 at the JW Marriott Los Angeles LA LIVE.
Hero Conf Advanced Track
The Hero Conf Advanced Track returns with a renewed focus on the most actionable, in-depth content designed for expert-level marketers searching for ways to challenge their PPC assumptions. We’ve selected our best speakers, limited each 45-minute session to one topic and one presenter, and focused on the most pressing issues facing today’s paid search and social professional.
The result is 9 of what we think will be our best sessions yet. From Facebook to Mobile and eCommerce to Analytics, we’ll provide sessions that drive worthwhile questions and conversation and may reframe how you’re currently addressing your PPC issues.
Career Development Sessions
As the PPC industry continues to mature and grow, it becomes more and more clear that the role of our conference shouldn’t be to simply inform, but also drive successful growth and industry change. And what better way to do just that than at the most personal level.
For the first time, we’re offering Career Development Sessions designed to give you insights on what it takes to thrive in your current role and make the next steps in your PPC career. You can expect sessions specifically for Beginning your PPC Career, Becoming a PPC Manager, Running a Department or Company, and Succeeding as an Individual Contributor. Each session will leave you with tips and tricks to be the best you in your everyday work.
Hero Conf Workshops
Day 3 Hero Conf Workshops return with additional options and all-new focus. You can choose from one of our 3 workshop options:
- Excel Hero Workshops — Designed with the expert-level account manager in mind, these small group sessions are dedicated to uncovering efficiencies and effective work habits with Excel.
- Account Hero Workshops — Our PPC experts allow you to guide the conversation, 1-on-1, and help find valuable solutions that best fit your needs and resolve any PPC issues.
- Agency Hero Workshops — From hiring, training, and recruiting to marketing, sales, and client services, the Agency Hero Workshop will teach you how to effectively develop your business.
Alongside 4 tracks of PPC-only content, you can expect sessions that meet your specific needs and find solutions tailored to meet your company’s objectives. Don’t let this one-of-a-kind opportunity pass you by.
Space is limited and seats are selling quickly.