What are the steps to delete Yahoo mail account from iPhone?
Yahoo email service is preferred worldwide and is used across the globe. Among a number of email services, this email service is a favored choice of millions because of its incredible features.
There may be any reason when you decide to delete your Yahoo email account. Storage issue on your iPhone or might be possible you want to switch to your account on a different phone. It may be a reason to remove your mailbox from your iPhone. No matter, whatever is the reason behind the situation you just need to follow these given directions and you are able to delete your mail account from your phone. If you need any assistance during the completion of this process, you can take help by Ymail Customer Care Number UK .
Steps to follow:
· Turn on your phone and then navigate to Yahoo mail app icon on your phone.
· Now go to “Settings” icon on your phone and tap on it, once you tap on it then scroll down and press on Contacts, Mail, and Calendars button.
· Once you do so, there you have to tap on Yahoo that you wish to delete from your iPhone.
· After that, you have to touch on “Delete Account” button. Once you tap on it, it will ask you again for the confirmation and you need to touch on “Delete Account” again.
· Now, you have the opportunity to switch to any email service you wish to access on your device.
· Note: Deleting mailbox from your device will not delete your mailbox permanently and if you wish to access your mailbox on some other device or browser, you can do so.
If you are not able to remove your mail account from your iPhone then take help from experts. The skilled experts will help you in eliminating the problem you face and you’ll get support anywhere, anytime via any mode like call, mail or live chat. Just make a call on Yahoo support number to converse with an expert.
Source URL: http://bit.ly/2h2SIxA