15 Things All Great Entrepreneurs Have In Common
Since the first day humans walked this planet there have been entrepreneurs. This incredibly small group has been responsible for improving the lives of billions of people over thousands of years. From the creation of the wheel 5,500 years ago to the creation of the world wide web in 1989, entrepreneurs have consistently pushed boundaries and overcome seemingly impossible obstacles. While an entrepreneur from 3200 B.C. Mesopotamia is incredibly different from our modern day entrepreneur heroes like Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg, they do have several things in common. Below are 15 characteristics that we believe all great entrepreneurs have in common; from Henry Ford and Benjamin Franklin to Oprah Winfrey and Jeff Bezos.
- Great entrepreneurs are driven by purpose, not money
- Great entrepreneurs focus on their goals, not their critics
- Great entrepreneurs always find the yes
- Great entrepreneurs are addicted to success and allergic to failure
- Great entrepreneurs outgrind, outhustle and outwork everyone
- Great entrepreneurs think outside the box
- Great entrepreneurs dream big, but always hustle harder
- Great entrepreneurs are innovators, leaders, risk takers and 2% crazy
- Great entrepreneurs work hard for years to become overnight successes
- Great entrepreneurs stop talking and start doing
- Great entrepreneurs fail because they took risks, not because they didn’t
- Great entrepreneurs always have an exit strategy
- Great entrepreneurs live their startup and work 24/7
- Great entrepreneurs are able to take their startup out of the red and into the black
- Great entrepreneurs are turned on (a little humor is good) by innovation
Are we missing anything? If there is another thing that you believe all great entrepreneurs have in common please share it in the comments below. Also if you were thinking these sayings would make for an awesome poster or t-shirt, you are in luck! Each of these 15 sayings can be found on one of our t-shirts and/or posters here.
Originally published at startupdrugz.com.