Studio Profile: Hello Monday
Location: New York, Copenhagen, and Aarhus
As a design/partner manager for Google, I spend a lot of time expanding my network to better understand the nuanced offerings of both individual designers and agencies. While it would be noisy for me to profile them all, I‘d like to share some of my favorites in hopes that others may benefit from my perspective on what makes each of them unique… starting with Hello Monday.
Hello Monday is a digital agency that focuses on consumer-facing, highly conceptual experiences. Their meticulous execution of craft is best-in-class for such companies. Originally focused on traditional graphic design, they have evolved their capabilities to native web and mobile experiences, also expanding their offering of technical services along the way.
Hello Monday’s humble and human approach to business makes them a fun and easy group to work with. However, don’t let their cultural comforts fool you, they are extremely focused on getting the most out of their clients to guarantee a purpose in every pixel, and as a result they are intolerant of anything less than perfection. Fortunately they have a mild manner and a great sense of humor.
- Resources are typically assigned in project teams, rather than ad-hoc.
- Any size client in any corner of the globe, from startups to large corporations to government agencies.
- Typical projects range from 3-9 months.
Hello Monday could be a great partner if…
- Highly conceptual visual and interaction design plus development for product, marketing, or brand communications.
- World class comprehensive identity and brand creative including guidelines and often times execution in digital and physical mediums.
- Digital design and development services for web and some mobile, making use of popular technologies and platforms.
- A company that is looking to establish a world class brand and identity or evolve an existing brand to something more lasting.
- A company or team of any size that is looking for highly innovative UX, exploring both creative and technical concepts and implementations for consumer-focused products and/or services.
Maybe look elsewhere if you need…
- Heavy back-end development or consulting that requires rigorous user testing and research documentation.
- Production design or incremental enhancements to existing creative.
- Multi-platform native mobile development and services infrastructure.
Keep an eye on @hellomondaycom