Wireless Debugging-Xcode 11-Using USB or IP Address
Environment: Wireless debugging requires Xcode 9.0 or later running on macOS 10.12.4 or later, and on the device, requires iOS ≥ 11.0, or tvOS ≥ 11.0
1. Connect device with Xcode, goto Windows->Device and Simulators
2. Choose your device listed on left column and select connect to network option.
3. Thats it, job done👍🏻. Unplug the cable and run the project and see the magic of wireless debugging.
- Xcode, goto Windows->Device and Simulators
2. Right click on the device (Under Disconnected list) and choose connect via IP address
3. Type the ip address of the device and choose Connect.
(you can find through mobile device Settings > Wi-Fi > wifi-name > click info icon (i), next screen you can see IP address)
4. Make sure both Mac and device connected on same wifi network.
5. Thats it, job done 👍🏻. Run the project and see the magic of wireless debugging.
After you followed anyone of this steps, you can see the globe symbol next to the device. If you see, you are all set to run wireless debugging. If not, try again.🤨
Happy debugging, Don’t forget to appreciate👏 this post if you felt useful.