THE NEW HUMAN
Contributions are to be published on medium.com
As a way to continue the discussions at The NEW HUMAN Symposium, we invite participants (audience and keynote speakers) to contribute to an online publication. Topics should focus on the theme and the discussions from the symposium.
Formats, style and tone
We invite a variety of formats. We are happy to receive text, images, audio, video, code or any combination thereof. The contributions will be published as a special issue on medium.com (as inspiration, see this publication on Openness).
Please keep it short—maximum 1000 words.
We hope to bridge a number of disciplines and perspectives. This means that your contribution should be targeting a general, non-specialist audience. Think of it as writing for the culture section of a daily newspaper rather than an academic journal.
- 30 September 2016. Deadline for submitting your contribution. Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org (for large files, please use e.g. wetransfer.com or similar)
- 14 October 2016. Acceptance/rejection notification and feedback on accepted contributions
- 28 October 2016. Deadline for submitting revised contribution
- 18 November 2016. Authors receive copyedited version
- 25 November 2016. Deadline for submitting final version