10 Elon Musk Quotes To Keep You Going Again
It is Wednesday. Two days after Monday and two days before Friday.
Oh, Friday. Now who does not like the sound of that?
At this point of the week, a huge percentage of us would have tire out. Motivation level may be low on the average, particularly the working segment.
It is so hard to improve one’s motivation level throughout the week. It is harder to sustain it
But it is not impossible.
Elon musk, who is a South African by birth (Yes, he is African), business magnate, investor, engineer, inventor, and said to work 100 hours a week, surely knows what it means to tire out. But he still keeps pushing on. If I may be so bold to describe him in my words, he is “the man from the future”.
Here are 10 inspiring quotes from Elon musk that will help refuel your motivation for the rest of the week.
1. “When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.”
2. “Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.”
3. “Really pay attention to negative feedback and solicit it, particularly from friends. … Hardly anyone does that, and it’s incredibly helpful.”
4. “What makes innovative thinking happen? I think it’s really a mindset. You have to decide.”
5. “People should pursue what they’re passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else.”
6. “You have to be pretty driven to make it happen. Otherwise, you will just make yourself miserable.”
7. “Life is too short for long-term grudges.”
8. “It is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary”
9. “You could either watch it happen or be a part of it.”
10. “Work like hell. I mean you just have to put in 80 to 100 hour weeks every week. [This] improves the odds of success. If other people are putting in 40 hour work weeks and you’re putting in 100 hour work weeks, then even if you’re doing the same thing you know that… you will achieve in 4 months what it takes them a year to achieve.”
It is never too late to try to ignite the fire again for the week.
After all, it is #refuelwednesday
Don’t miss the next episodes of #refuelwednesday…. every Wednesday.