Azure Cognitive Services | Computer Vision API
The cloud-based Computer Vision API provides developers with access to advanced algorithms for processing images and returning information. By uploading an image or specifying an image URL, Microsoft Computer Vision algorithms can analyze visual content in different ways based on inputs and user choices.
- Go to the Azure portal by https://portal.azure.com and search Cognitive services.
2. Create Computer Vision services.
3. Enter the name of services that you want, resource group, your usage type and region that you want to deploy in.
4. After creating your services, you can get your services key and services name under key bland.
5. You can use this key in your project.