Edenchain = Programmable Economy Platform
EdenChain is a South Korean blockchain platform technology that can capitalize and trade all types of assets with the programmable Economy Platform technology. EdenChain can be used for a variety of industries and services such as Initial Coin Offering (ICO), IoT, Shared Economy, Game, Finance and so on, as it can capitalize on valuable assets and execute transactions fast, securely and at a reasonable cost.
Edenchain has signed a MOU with Across Asia Alliance (AAA). Across Asia Alliance is a community of 21 accelerators/incubators (AUM over $700m with more than 780 traditional startups in their portfolio), that aims to connect the startups and investors by cross-border networking across Asia startup hubs.
Ten reasons why Edenchain will reshape the future of businesses:
- Masternodes from Q3 2018 onwards
- Hyperdeflation from 2020 with transaction fees being burnt
- E-Bridge ensures zero-knowledge trusted connectivity between on chain and off chain modules (think secured Interoperability)
- Permissioned blockchain
- Hardware Integration with both CPU & software security from SGX Enclave
- Parallel executions — could generate very high tps — works in a linear fashion — the more namespaces (each running 1,000 tps), the faster it gets.
- Uses PoET consensus algo which is a major improvement over PoW & PoS — less waste of energy and more equitable from lower cost of participation
- HTTPS/ECC-TC encryption and MVT consensus for highly secured networks/data verification
- Low fees, because it’s based on per transaction basis on a FIFO system & 100% of transactions, will be processed
- Broad Language Support & EVM support has Ethereum VM (EVM) installed with solidity supported — popular smart contract language for most businesses.
Notable Team Members
- James Ahn (CEO/Co-Founder) — Ex CTO at CyberRenassance Inc. (Japan), representative of MHR and DeepNumbers, 20+ years of experience. He served as a consultant to the NIA Platform, a technical advisor to the National Computing & Information Service, and an advisor to Cloud for the Korean Agency for Technology and Standards. He has written four books and several papers relating to machine learning and finance, and made presentations at several conferences for the development of technology, such as Pycon and Open Technet. He now teaches a Digital MBA course at Seoul School of Integrated Science & Technologies, and regularly writes to MTech in the Maeil Business Newspaper.
- Jenny Ryoo (Co-Founder) — Jenny has written award-winning bachelor’s and master’s theses at Korea University and Dongguk University. She has conducted research on smart grid technology for Green Office of the Korea Institute of Energy Technology Evaluation and Planning. She studied systems for real time big data processing for the National IT Industry Promotion Agency. She also participated in the development of the big data analysis system of the National Assembly Library and developed data abstraction, interface and a module for basic statistical analysis. She is the co-author of one book and has written two papers.
- HJ Moon — HJ has built his career as research analyst in top global investment firms such as Goldman Sachs and Barclays, covering major industries and companies in Korea. As a co-founder of a tech start-up, HJ launched a social network mobile application and applied blockchain technology to his service. He graduated with a Bachelor of Economics from Korea University in Seoul.
They have 10+ stellar advisors on board already including the likes of Benn Godenzi (co founder — Interoperability Alliance) and have been rated very high by popular influencers like Ian Ballina and many more. You just have to check Edenchain website and Advisor credentials to know how experienced they all are in their respective fields.
- ERC-20 Token Symbol: EDN
- Hard Cap: $24M
- Market Price: 1 EDN = $0.06
- Total Token Supply: 1 billion
- Tokens for Sale: 40%
- Tokens Released: Q2
Extremely Bullish on this project. We all know how much South Koreans love their blockchains, and Edenchain has an all star team + advisors with deep connections both in Korea and Silicon Valley. Edenchain has already released their MVP before the main ICO and it has received some great reviews, and their ICO platform HelloEden will go live in Q2 and they already have some good ICOs lined up to launch on their platform.
Disclaimer: None of the above is a financial, investment or legal advice. I am not a financial, investment or legal advisor. The above is purely my personal opinion and you should always do your own research before investing in any ICO and understand the risks associated with the same.