10 Natural Remedies To Grow Your Eyebrows Thick
A perfect facial appearance is always unimaginable with your eyebrows in proper shape.
But what if you do not have enough eyebrows to get them shaped well? Yes, you can lose your eyebrows in the course of your life and this happens due to a number of reasons.
The personal fashion stylists in North Florida inform that you can lose your eyebrows on account of aging conditions, too much plucking, threading, nutritional deficiencies, dangerous cosmetic products, eczema,and waxing etc.
However, you need to worry about this as there are some natural ways to grow your eyebrows again.
Given below is a list of natural products which you can apply for a better result:
· Coconut Oil: Warm the coconut oil and apply it on your eyebrows with your fingertips, massaging for a few minutes. Leave it overnight and wash it with warm water. This method normally offers results in 1 to 2 months.
· Castor Oil: Castor oil is a great promoter of hair growth and can help your eyebrows too. Apply it with a cotton swab on your eyebrows and massage them for a few minutes. Wash them after 30 minutes or leave it to work overnight.
· Olive Oil:This is rich in vitamin E and can help you grow your eyebrows. Use warm olive oil to massage your eyebrows for 5 minutes before washing it or use it with a few drops of honey to apply the mixture and keep it for 30 minutes before washing.
· Egg Yolk: Egg is a good source of protein and can help you greatly in re-growing the eyebrows. Take an egg and separate its yolk. Beat the yolk well until you get a thick and creamy mixture. Apply it with a cotton swab and wash it with cold water after 15 to 20 minutes.
· Onion Juice: You can apply onion juice on your eyebrows for better results. Apply the juice for just 5 minutes or till it gets dried. Wash it with cold water or a mild cleanser.
· Fenugreek Paste: Soak a teaspoon of fenugreek for 5 hours. Grind the soaked seeds into a thick paste and add a few drops of almond oil and coconut oil. This paste could be applied just 2 to 3 times a week to get good results.
· Aloe Vera: Use natural aloe vera gel from the plant to apply it on the eyebrows and wash it after 30 minutes. Besides, you can mix aloe vera gel with coconut oil and honey to get better and faster results for your eyebrows.
· Lemon Juice: You just need to rub a slice of lemon on your eyebrows and rinse it with warm water after 20 minutes.
· Healthy Food: This is not something you apply on your eyebrows but in your real life. Eating healthy and nutritious food is second to none a remedy if you wish to grow your eyebrows faster.
These are some of the natural products (ways) help your eyebrows grow faster and, in turn, help your face to get a better appearance.
Also Read About- SKIRT STYLES FOR ALL AGES