You Know You’re PreMed When…
- Your friend says they’re watching their carbs and you picture the structure and composition of a carbohydrate.
- During interview season you are sad when the weekend comes around because that means you won’t get emails until Monday.
- The number of people in your major decrease exponentially each year.
- You (sadly) understand this joke
- Your friends expect you to be really rich, when in reality you will be in debt for the next 10 years after college.
- Your friends thought you were abroad for a whole semester when you were really just living pre-med MCAT life in the library.
- Trying to hold on to your chemistry grade is like
- When freshman tell you they are pre-med you smile and nod when really you are thinking about the 75% chance they will drop by o chem.
- Drawing a hexagon is as easy as writing a letter of the alphabet.
- The MCAT
- “In the Hood” has a completely different meaning to you.
- You’re exercising and in your mind your running through the krebs cycle.
- When you look at sling shots you think of Ig Antibodies.
Originally published at www.sssyrah.com on November 26, 2014.