Amazing Northwell font
Northwell by Sam Parrett includes 3 font files;
1. Northwell • A handwritten script font containing upper & lowercase characters, numerals and a large range of punctuation.
2. Northwell Alt • This is a second version of Northwell, with a completely new set of both lower and uppercase characters. If you wanted to avoid letters looking the same each time to recreate a custom-made style, or try a different word shape, simply switch to this font for an additional layout option.
3. Northwell Swash • A set of 20 hand-drawn swashes, the perfect finishing touch to underline your Northwell text. Simply install this as a separate font, select it from your font menu and type any A-U character to create a swash.
- Fonts are provided in TTF & OTF formats. I recommend installing the TTF files, and the OTF only if necessary. There is no difference in function with either format.
- Fonts include multilingual support. Please message me if you’re unsure of any language support.
Ligatures • Are also available for several lowercase characters (double-letters which flow more naturally). These are only accessible via software with opentype capability or a glyphs panel, e.g. Photoshop/Illustrator.