Post judgment modification attorney

Family lawyer Ventura County

Yes you heard it right! There are several cases when we have to request the court to modify the orders especially in case of spousal support, child support and even in child custody. In such mentioned cases the final verdict of the court can be changed. Post judgment, order can be modified in circumstances like violation of court order by the parent. In all such scenarios family lawyer Ventura County can file the petition again in favor of the client and request the court to modify the judgment. The party seeking post judgment modifications Simi Valley CA should present the valid evidence for modification. However, cases like property division or alimony cannot be modified again.

In child support, if the parent who has child custody feels that the child’s requirement are not fulfilled by the financial support set by the court then the parent can request the court for modification with the proper statements.