Metadoge is joining a Dogechain family — Metadoge & MetaBridge Launch
Meta Doge Token & MetaBridge Interoperability for Dogechain, Ethereum and BNB Chain
Metadoge Token is going to dogechain. MetaBridge will start as a pilot solution for Metadoge, in near future it will spark the growing ecosystem of Dogechain — providing interoperability for all tokens to be bridged instantly to Dogechain.
Metadoge MetaBridge will help the growing ecosystem, and add METADOGE Token utility as a BaaS — Bridge-as-a-Service. Stay tuned for more information on the upcoming updates. Dogechain listing will come in a separate announcement, once the liquidity conditions will be met.
Metadoge Token Smart Contract
Metadoge Token MetaBridge Fee: 25%
25% Fee is a temporary security precaution
After you do the transaction, you need to wait until the transaction will get 15 confirmations in order to receive it from Metadoge MetaBridge on Dogechain. For more answers please look at the bottom of this article to see FAQ.
Currently, Metadoge Metabridge is a one-direction token bridge to ensure security and liquidity for Dogechain. Both tokens will have the same utility for the 3D Metadoge Metaverse Game, NFTs, and Metadoge Bridge.
Warning: There is no V1/V2 of Metadoge Token — there is only one, more information available at https://metadogetoken.com/
Using Dogechain — how to bridge & reclaim $DOGE
As a temporal solution, we suggest using Dogechain Bridge for DOGE transfers, the guide can be found here. You will need DOGE to move on Dogechain.
How to use MetaBridge for Dogechain — Guide
To use the bridge, you must have a wallet that is integrated with the browser (a mobile wallet that allows you to browse the internet directly from your application, such as Metamask for iOS/Android).
Soon it will be possible to use more wallets. If you are currently using a different wallet and want to use it now, you can export your private key from your current wallet and import it into Metamask wallet (you will then be able to manage the funds at the given address from both wallets).
Sending tokens consists of two actions. These actions are “approve” and “transfer”.
The first is to authorize the bridge contract to transfer tokens on your behalf. Performing this action is only preparing for the transfer. You don’t even need tokens to do it. You can also define the amount to which the bridge contract will be entitled (if the amount is greater than the one you are sending now, it will not be necessary to grant rights at the next transfer).
After successfully granting the rights, it is possible to use the transfer action, which will send your tokens to the address provided by you. It may be the same address from which you want to send them.
To transfer your tokens from ETH Chain to the Dogechain, follow the steps listed below (PC/Metamask):
1. Open the bridge page in a browser with a web3 wallet.
2. Make sure your wallet is connected to the Ethereum mainnet.
3. Locate the button “Connect wallet” and then press it.
4. If you have more accounts within one wallet, select the one on which you have METADOGE (and ETH tokens in the amount necessary to confirm the transaction).
5. Confirm the connection in Metamask. If the connection request window did not pop up automatically, click the Metamask icon in your browser.
6. Press the “Approve” button to authorize the bridge contract to transfer METADOGE tokens on your behalf. By default, the quantity is set to a very large number so that the approve action is necessary to be performed once. However, if you want the bridge contract to be allowed to transfer only the exact amount, set it in the Metamask transaction confirmation window (“Edit permisions” button) and then confirm the transaction.
7. After the “Approve” transaction has been confirmed on blockchain, you can proceed with the “Transfer”. Enter the required amount in the “Amount” field and the address to which they are to be sent on the Dogechain in the “Destination chain address” field (the “My address” button will enter there the address of the currently connected Metamask account).
8. Press the “Transfer” button and then confirm the transaction in the Metamask transaction confirmation window.
9. When your transaction has been confirmed by blockchain, you will receive tokens on the Dogechain. However, this can take few minutes, based on Dogechain RPC performance. The bridge contract must wait for them due to the architecture of the Dogechain. It just needs to make sure that the block with your transaction will not be rejected.
Q: I see different Total Supply for METADOGE Ethereum, Dogechain and BNB Chain, why?
Total Supply remains the same for all chains combined, there are no additional tokens, ratio between each can change depends on how many METADOGE is bridged to the chosen blockchain.
Q: I don’t have Metamask connected with Dogechain
In order to add Dogechain for Metamask Wallet — Official Binance Guide
Once you connect with Dogechain from ETH Chain, your wallet address will remain the same.
Q: I can’t do any transactions on Dogechain
You need to have wDOGE in your wallet to do transactions on Dogechain.
Q: Do I need to swap my ETH Metadoge tokens with MetaBridge to Dogechain?
No. It’s optional to have cheaper transaction fees for token swaps and NFT Sales, and wider ecosystem.
Q: After Metadoge Metabridge launches, where can I buy it?
Currently you can buy it on Uniswap on Ethereum Network, we will announce when it will be available for trading on Binance Smart Chain.
Q: What about security?