NFT as a fintech tool
NFT, also known as a nonfungible token, is a type of cryptographic tokens, each instance of the collection of which is unique and cannot be exchanged or replaced with another similar token, although tokens are usually interchangeable by their nature.
Let’s analyze a few NFT cases:
- Relevant: Bored apes are non-interchangeable tokens on the Ethereum blockchain. The collection contains images of cartoon monkeys, procedurally generated using a special algorithm
- Absurd: NFT(P) by Charmin — a collection of digital toilet paper paintings from the brand (wow!) of toilet paper Charmin.
There are also millions of NFT projects that have not yet taken off, which couldn’t earn the attention of the audience — the main problem of these projects is the lack of meaning behind the picture and the usual desire to cash in on the trendy scheme.
Why won’t MetaPool’s NFT be included in the next top crypto-fails? Let’s take a closer look at our case.
MTP NFT is not just a beautiful picture in the nostalgic style of game collectible trading cards — it is a full-fledged fintech tool, in details:
- Instead of boring numbers on the site, we will issue NFT to users as a confirmation of the purchase of a share;
- Each of the tokens will position itself as a collab project providing allocations with Metapool, and the owner’s account will be credited with the profit from the sale of tokens of this project;
We didn’t want to make a feature that would work exclusively inside our project, so that’s not all:
- Users will be able to resell tokens to each other, post them on marketplaces or purchase them through Play to earn games or other partner projects;
It is due to the combination of all things above that NFT becomes a full-fledged financial instrument that brings profit.
In addition to all, thanks to the blockchain, we will be able to track the movement of tokens to avoid manipulation and fraud, and the owners of MTP NFT will receive certain benefits — such as, for example, early access to the use of the service.
Very soon we will have a public sale of MetaPool tokens, the release of our own NFTs will be connected to it — they are created in order to make life easier for users who have no desire to wait for listing or trade tokens on their own. Our management team will sell the NFT after the listing and transfer the profit to the client’s account — easy peasy.
We have already managed to share plans for our future and talk about a new feature of the service at the DeGameFi conference in Tbilisi — wait for a small update about our presentation!
If you want to find out about all our news earlier, we recommend that you follow our social media — the latest updates, features and educational content from us — sub from you.
What do you think about NFT as a fintech tool?