If you’re doing business overseas already, you’ve probably heard about freight forwarders before. They assure to alleviate much of the pressure from global shipping — and address all elements of your goods ‘ transport and delivery.
What a freight forwarder does?
A freight forwarding agency will take care of receiving your shipment to your store, home or office from its origin. This may require the following measures or all of them:
· Coordinate transportation from the source — such as the plant or warehouse of your supplier — to the port or airport for delivery
· Preparation of papers, permits and all appropriate export documentation at the origin point
· Strike a deal, book and load cargo for sea or air freight
· Establishing insurance and tracking distribution as needed
· Preparing customs records, licenses, and all necessary paperwork
· Arrangement of transportation and distribution to your agreed place
Being a merchant life is too busy, and when you work in import/export you are busy more than expected. Therefore, to cope with vendors around the globe and take the burden off your mind resort to MGR Freight Services. We will help you find a specialist to pick up your haulage and shipping. Moreover, we will also help you deal with customs procedures for your shipments.
So, give us a call at 708–382–2400 to avail our distinguished services.