- Make sure you have an android phone and connected with MiaoMiao2 to start.
- Use your android phone to click the link below to download and install this apk file to update the Firmware version of MiaoMiao2. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qcGpNJhrCdxFqyV7U-yFPACEt96VhQRh
3. Click the link below to download and install the OOPalgorithm apk file on your android phone, and make sure the app is running in the background. https://drive.google.com/open?id=172whZZYTyE_ZEuN0T-zhdMKhucy6jP-a
4 . Download the file below and Install this xDrip+ version on your android phone and follow the steps to finish the setup. Please use the version from here only. We will notice you once there are more versions support MiaoMiao2 for US 14 days sensors. https://drive.google.com/uc?id=18PM5HJr00GmQ1DafxGdevzTBsYfBCv73&export=download
5. Once you have this version of xDrip+ installed and OOPalgorithm running in the background, follow the instruction to set up your xDrip+:
* Start the xDrip+ app and make sure allow all of the permission.
* In the homepage, follow the notices, choose libre as the sensor type.
* In the Bluetooth page, choose your MiaoMiao2.
* Start a new sensor, answer ‘not today’ when you are asked by the popup.
* Go to settings->less common settings->other misc options-> and set “use oop algorithm”
* (optional) Go to NFC scan features-> enable scanning
6. then you can use Libre US 14 days now. Hope you can get it work, or contact us if you have any troubles.
To learn more about MiaoMiao, please visit us: