This is the first full day of my multi-platform food experience. I will be tracking my weight and the food I eat on the internet for your reading pleasure.
Here is what you can expect from my groundbreaking new online brand.
- I will post every single thing I eat on my Twitter account.
- I will also briefly review everything I eat and give a calorie count.
- I will use this Medium page to give recipes for things that I eat so that you can eat just like me.
- I will use Snapchat (themicahhall) to keep people informed about my life and my food experiences.
- I will give a weekly update on what I have eaten for the week and how it has affected me.
- I will keep everyone updated on my weight loss (or gain) so that you will know that this food experience is working.
Since this is the first post, I will give you a recipe for pancakes that Abby made this morning and I ate. I will also give you my starting weight for this experience.
I weighed myself this morning and I weighed 225.4 pounds. Then I realized I had just woke up. I used the restroom and I shaved. Then I weighed myself again and I only weighed 221.4 pounds. As you can see, I am already making progress.
Abby’s Delicious Buttermilk Pancakes
1 1/2 cups Trader Joe’s Buttermilk Pancake mix.
Just some water. Whatever makes it have a good consistency.
1. Put the pancake mix in a bowl.
2. Put some water in the bowl.
3. Mix the pancake mix and water together with a whisk (this is the fancy way to mix). Don’t mix too much. It is okay if there are some small clumps in the mix.
4. Pour some of the mix onto a heated pan. Grease the pan as required.
5. Cook one side of the pancake until it is golden brown, then cook the other side.
6. Keep making pancakes until you have used up the batter. This is approximately six pancakes.
This makes two servings of three pancakes. Each serving is approximately 330 calories.