Would be worth mentioning Brand.ai here as well.
well, for the sake of launching your first podcast and getting some listeners — I’d have to say that focusing on the 85% is a good bet. I’ve been working on the other 15% for over 2 years and I haven’t figure out how to make it a larger audience than the 85% iTunes listeners. I could logically give that advice, but I see your point in the long tail.
Possible, but I haven’t seen much of a jump in this area yet (both of my podcasts are on Google play as well).