An Insight Into Visa Categories in the United States
As per the reports from official statistics, there are around 42.4 million immigrants in the United States of America, making for more than 13% of total population.
America has loon been an aspirational destination for people around the world who desire to launch a new life there. But to move to States to work and live, you’ll need a US visa.
To apply for a visa to a foreign country can be a daunting task and specially when it’s the United States because it has a stringent visa application process. It requires many steps but the good news is that it isn’t impossible and this can be best proved by taking a sneak peak into Michael Wildes Reviews.
It showcases the win-win experiences of the customers who have got their visa with the help of the leading immigration lawyer, Michael Wildes.
Different Types of US Visas in the Nutshell
Before you apply for visa, it is important to identify the category that you want to apply for. The list of immigrant and non-immigrant visas is quite long but the most common visa category for general category and tourists is B1. make sure when applying for USA, your passport must be valid for at least 6 months and should be free of even small damage, otherwise you won’t be able to apply. Here are different types of visas-
- O-1B or H-1B3: This type of visa enable models to work in USA. H-1B can enable a man to work for the term of six years though the O-1B enables the working individual to remain in the United States uncertainly as long they have a vocation and an appeal to support.
- Family-Based: Transitory K and V are offered to the couples while their green card case is pending for endorsement. Family-based visa and marriage-based petitions and waivers go under this class.
- Migration Visa For Business: This is for the people wish to work in the Unified States, corporate customers who require transitory and perpetual migration status for their representatives in different visa classes.
- An immigration legal counselor can direct you about the diverse visa options that are given for business based movement. A portion of the work visa sorts are said beneath:
- E-3 given to Australian claim to fame laborers
- H-1 based on business
- J-1 for scholastics, understudies and trade guests
- B-1 for scholastics, business guests and scientists
- R-1 offered to religious laborers
- I for writers
- L-1 for Intra-organization workers
- H-3 learner visa
- Arrangement/Treaty national visa given under NAFTA
- E-1 for arrangement/Treaty dealer
- Visa For Religious Organizations: The religious associations and magnanimous organizations who support people to the settling of perpetual citizenship of the US. R-1 is accessible by people of various confidence, including christian, jewish and muslim religions.
Our office offered lawful help to many customers throughout the years with respect to different immigration issues. The areas of their work operations are arranged in New York, New Jersey, LA and Miami.
Because of the exceptional administrations offered by them, their demographic has given them shining evaluations on their online surveys stage Michael Wildes Reviews.