Get the US Work Visas For Temporary Workers

There are several visas, which enable an individual to work, travel and do his/her work in the United States. All the visas have the different time period to stay in the country.

The different visas through which one can enter into a country are H-1B, H-2A, E-1, E-2, O-1 and R-1 visas. All these are classifications of the temporary worker.

Let’s have a brief explanation of different temporary visas or non immigrant visa.

H Visas-

The United States gives the H Visas under the Immigration and Nationality Act. H Visas are divided into two divisions. H Visas are divided into two divisions.

  • H-1B visas are allotted to the people who are related to some special occupations and is given to the fashion models.
  • The other one is H-2A visas, which are provided to agricultural workers who are temporary. This kind of visas is given if there is a shortage of workers in the United States to do the required duties.

It is also noted that companies confirm that giving work to the foreign workers will not negatively attack the salaries and working requirements of U.S. employees.

E Visas-

E visas are mainly given to the investors and to traders. This type of visa is also divided into types that are E-1 and E-2 visas.

  • The first is the E-1 visa which is granted to immigrants who want invest in the country for trade and for commerce. The people trade in the field of tourism, goods and services, international banking, and insurance. This thing automatically beneficial for the country as well as for the applicant.
  • The second is the E-2 visas, which are provided to investors who want to promote a business directly in the country. Under this category, the visa is given to those who have already spent an ample quantity of money in the country.

R-1 Visa-

The R- visa or religious visa enables religious workers to enter the United States. This visa classification is given to temporary religious workers with a non-immigrant status.

A R-visa does not indicate that the visa holder may live in the United States as a resident alien. This visa is given up to five years to work in a religious occupation, for example- a minister, monk or nun.

O Visas-

O Visas are given to the persons who have done an excellent job in the field of arts, sciences, athletics, education, or business as well as in the theater or belongs to the television industry. These people are permitted to enter the U.S. to do the work due to their successes.

In short, there are various ways through which one can get the temporary visa or non immigrant visa through the legal way.

But still, if you have any question, then visit the website of Michael Wildes Reviews that is an online platform where you can get the feedback of other customers that worked with Michael Wildes and solved their issues related with all immigration and visa.

Show your support

Clapping shows how much you appreciated Michael Wildes Reviews’s story.