Inspirational quotes on success and failure
Learning from our mistake is one of the greatest life lessons there are.
Whilst it is easy to simply rejoice when the road to success is smooth, it is much more satisfying to know that through failure and obstacles you achieved your goal.
Some of the most successful people found their success through failure.
Here’s their words of wisdom:
- ‘If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.’ — Martin Luther King, Jr.
- ‘Even if you fall on your face, you’re still moving forward.’ — Victor Kiam
- ‘Success isn’t about how much money you make. It’s about the difference you make in people’s lives.’ — Michelle Obama
- ‘If at first you don’t succeed, try, try, try again.’ — William Edward Hickson
- ‘It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.’ — Warren Buffett
- ‘It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop.’ — Confucius
- ‘The difference between winning and losing is most often not quitting.’ — Walt Disney
- ‘Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.’ — Oprah Winfrey
- ‘Success is most often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.’ — Coco Chanel
- ‘Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.’ — Drew Houston
Originally published at Property Update.