Few pointers when you are learning HTML
Internet is nothing but a gigantic book of web pages. These web pages are the basis of this virtual world. Everything starts and ends with web pages. How to design these pages can make or break your business. It is not only a science but also an art.
Internet is all about codes, keywords and ranking. When talking about codes and languages, the most common one that gives a structure to a website is HTML.
What is HTML?
It simply stands for Hyper Text Markup Language, people of the computer world loves to use short forms for everything.
Few points and HTML Tips to keep in mind while you are in the learning HTML:
· Take the first step: there are so many things that we keep planning to do but it hardly works out. Learning something new is one of them. So if you have planned to learn, then take the first step. As it is said a good start is half work done.
· Understand the basics first: before going to the high end programming, learn the basic first. If the basics are strong enough, you can be a pro soon in HTML. There are so many automatic and free website designers available on the internet, which does not require any expertise of HTML. But learning it when you are in SEO business will do no harm to you. So get the basics straight first.
· Make HTML File: the next point to keep in mind whilst learning HTML is to understand about HTML files and how to make them. After all making files is one of the most crucial stages.
· Create HTML tags: after you have learned about creating files, learning about creating tags. A proper tag will land you up in good business.
· Go for a course: though there are hundreds of free information available on the net, but you might not get all the questions answered there. So go for a course, either online course or classroom sessions. This will give you a better understanding of the entire program.
· Try something and then test it: after you have got a good idea about HTML, it’s time to try something on your own. This step will help you to gauge yourself and your understanding about the program. Once you have tried don’t forget to test it to check the effectiveness of your program.
· Read a book: reading a book is not necessarily holding a book in your hand and sitting under your study lamp. You can very well get a lot of online books on HTML, which will help you to get a clearer picture.
· Join an online community: an online community will help you to clear your doubts, have a conversation, look at other people’s issues and how the solution is derived, will give you a feel of real world scenarios.
So learn HTML and give a solid skeleton to your website. What are you waiting for?