Taking the survey is almost refreshing to me.
Emmanuel Simon Magaji
31

In most countries a government job is like winning the lottery. You get a great payout for minimal effort. Not saying all government workers are redundant and skill-less. I have nothing to back up what I’m going to propose, except the experience working for several large telecoms companies that fit the same profile as government department. What I’m suggesting is 20% of the workers in government or government regulated departments do the majority of the work, the remaining 80% are redundant. That is why government austerity is so bad and damaging because the people they will let go will mostly be unskilled and unable to find work to keep their current standard of living. Its not their fault, that their employer never looked out for them or required a higher level of performance.

Like what you read? Give Mick Marrs a round of applause.

From a quick cheer to a standing ovation, clap to show how much you enjoyed this story.