Connect to the Netgear Routerlogin — DGN1000
You should connect to the routerlogin either by the manual or the WPS method to incorporate wireless devices and other equipment to your wireless network.
Manual Method of Netgear Routerlogin
· Open the application that manages your wireless connections on the wireless device that you wish to be attached to your router. This software scans for several wireless networks in your area.
· Try to find your network and select it. If you didn’t change the name of one’s network throughout the setup process, search for the default Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and select it. The default Wi-Fi network name (SSID) is situated on the product label on the underside of the router.
· Enter the wireless modem router password and click Connect. The default wireless modem router password is situated on the product label on the underside of the router.
· Repeat steps 1–3 to incorporate other wireless devices.
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) Method
You should use the WPS (Push ’N’ Connect) or router interface method to include wireless devices and other equipment to your wireless network.
WPS (Push ’N’ Connect) Method
If your wireless device supports WPS (Push ’N’ Connect), you need to use WPS.
Ø To utilize WPS:
· Press the WPS button on the front panel of the router.
· Within 2 minutes, press the WPS button in your wireless device. The device has linked to your router.
· Repeat steps 1–2 to incorporate other WPS wireless devices.
Ø Router Interface Method
To utilize the router interface method:
· Select WPS Client at a surface of the router menu. If you cannot Add WPS Client, Select Setup > Wireless Settings and ensure WPS is selected.
· Click Next.
· Now, Select either Push Button or PIN Number. The client wireless device attempts to detect the WPS signal from the wireless modem router and set up a wireless connection.
· As the wireless modem router attempts for connecting to the WPS-capable device, the WPS LED on the leading of the wireless modem router. Once the wireless modem router establishes a WPS connection, the LED is solid green.
· In case a connection is set up, the wireless modem router displays a confirmation message
· Repeat the steps to incorporate another WPS client to your network.