When I was getting ready for the role, here’s some reading material I felt was useful in preparing me:
- Good product manager/Bad product manager by Ben Horowitz and David Weiden
- How to win friends and influence people by Dale Carnegie
- Good to great by Jim Collins
- Creativy, Inc. by Ed Catmull
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us by Daniel H. Pink
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
Welcome to Product Management. It’s a helluva ride.
Look forward to reading more about your process!