Affordable DSME Program for Pharmacies
WICHITA, KS. Aug. 24, 2018 — KingFit is a digital Diabetes Self-Management Education (DSME) program delivered via mobile app — at a fraction of the cost of a traditional program.
Why are independent pharmacies adding Diabetes Self-Management Education to their organizations?
Diabetes Self-Management Education can…
- Help increase medication adherence for patients
- Improve patient outcomes and quality measures for the pharmacy
- Act as a marketing resource that helps build customer loyalty!
What is stopping independent pharmacies from adopting Diabetes Self-Management Education programs?
- Time: Pharmacists are already busy. Adding the task of becoming a certified educator and teaching a class, does not fit into the schedule.
- Cost: Staffing for a DSME program is a significant cost. Many programs have difficulty receiving adequet reimbursement to cover the expense.
Pharmacists know that Diabetes Self-Management Education can make a significant impact on their patient’s lives. DSME has been clinically proven to reduce the risk of renal failure, neuropathy and loss of vision by up to 40%. Pharmacists want their patients to live healthier.
At KingFit, we understand the frustrations of pharmacists who are faced with reimbursement penalties based on a patient’s medication adherence and controlled glycemic levels. That is why we have created a new mobile app that delivers DSME — at a fraction of the cost of a traditional, classroom-based program.
KingFit delivers bite-sized DSME, using videos from industry-leading Certified Diabetes Educators (CDEs) that play on any mobile device. Our CDEs have a combined 15+ books and 300 articles published on all aspects of diabetes care.
KingFit helps pharmacists:
- strengthen their relationships with diabetic patients by offering them great content
- save time — by turning to a trusted outside resource for patient counseling
These videos offer patients helpful tips on:
- what to eat
- how to best exercise
- how to take diabetes pills or injectable medications
- staying safe, and much more — all available right on the KingFit app.
- Access Code to Track Engagement
- Access to monthly webinars hosted by our CDEs
- Digital Marketing Materials
- Co-Branding Capabilities
- An easy on-boarding process, including how to use the app, the best time of day to use it and the importance of the content
- For a limited time, KingFit is offering a FREE one-month trial.
- After the first month, we offer pricing starting at $49 per location/per month.
- Volume discounts are available.
With KingFit, you can now provide Diabetes Self-Management Education to all of your patients, at all of your locations at a fraction of the cost of a traditional program!
For more information, contact Miguel Johns by email at: Miguel.email@example.com
Or via text at: 316–288–3692