240: Instagram Stories: How To Create Swipe Up Links to IGTV
Link to IGTV Videos from Insta Stories
This will teach you how to create a ‘Swipe Up’ link in Instagram Stories that will send viewers to an IGTV video.
In order to create a link in Instagram Stories, you must have at least one video on Instagram TV.
- Open Instagram Stories
- Take a photo or video in any shooting mode (Boomerang, Normal, Hands-Free, Rewind..)
- Click Link Icon in Upper Right (next to smiley face sticker icon)
- Click +IGTV Video
- Select Video
- Click Preview to watch video
- Click Done to Add To Instagram Stories
- You will see ‘Linked’ to let you know the IGTV video has been linked
- Link Icon turns white when linked
- Tap Link Icon if you want to change the IGTV Video
- Add Text that reads ‘Swipe Up’ (optional)
- Add Animated GIF from Giphy (optional)
Note: You will not be able to preview the ‘Swipe Up’ that viewers of your Stories will see.
When viewers watch your Stories, they can swipe up to view IGTV videos