The workplace at home is the necessary space in almost every apartment. But, unfortunately, not everyone has a separate office. Therefore, the question arises of where to find and how to equip the workspace in a residential apartment so that it:
- It was comfortable;
- contained everything necessary;
- organically fit into the overall interior of the apartment.
To answer the question: how to organize a workplace at home, you need to know several rules for creating a comfortable space.
Rules of Organization
- First you need to decide how much space you need and what will go into this zone. If you are sitting at a computer, then a small computer table will suit you. If you are dealing with papers or books, then you need to think in advance where you will put these accessories, so that they are always at hand.
- Look at your apartment and think about whether there is space in it suitable for the working area. If so, then you just have to choose the necessary design of the workplace in the apartment. If there is no such zone, try to make a permutation.
- Be sure to consider how the light will arrive on your table: from a window, from lighting fixtures, etc. Consider whether you can install and connect the lamp so that you do not then suffer from a lack of light.
- If you decide to organize a workplace at home, then its design should not go against the general interior of your apartment or room.
The best option would be a separate room. Then you can arrange the room as you wish. Set the required number of shelves, use the table of the sizes you need, arrange an additional relaxation area by placing a small sofa or easy chair.
In the living room
In the modern world, not everyone has the opportunity to organize their work space in a separate room. As a rule, for these purposes you have to do in one of the living rooms, for example, in the living room. In order for the work area to be organically integrated into the total area of the living room, you need to consider the design of the desktop, shelving and shelves that you will need. You can separate the space with the help of partitions or large floor racks, which will become both a partition and a place to store necessary things.
In the Bedroom
If your household may disturb you in the living room, then the bedroom is a more secluded place. Here it is necessary to fence off the territory for sleep. To do this, it is enough to hang a curtain between the bed and the table, put a partition or install a canopy.
On the Kitchen
When organizing your corner in the kitchen, you need to remember that the proximity to the stove or sink will become dangerous for equipment or documents. Therefore, it is possible to zone the kitchen room with the help of floor racks or use a double table: on the one hand — a desk, on the other — a kitchen.