Michael Cade

Michael Cade

Aspiring Designer & Programmer  90% of your problems can be solved by ℳarketing. Solving the other 10% just requires good #procrastination skills ツ

Michael Cade hasn’t been active on Medium yet. Check back later to see their stories, recommends, and highlights.